Florida Property Detectives, LLC is a full service home inspection company serving the entire First Coast region of Florida to include Jacksonville and St. Augustine. Our home inspectors have extensive training and are licensed through the State of Florida. We offer mold, WDO/termite and roof inspections among our many other services.
Call us for details and save 50% on additional services!
What is an F.P.D. Home Inspection?
A home inspection is a thorough visual examination of the exterior and interior structure, systems and components of a home. Our goal is to provide you with a better understanding of the condition of the home and what repairs or improvements may be needed. At F.P.D. we use infrared technology on every inspection. This thermal scanning is a fast and noninvasive way to identify problem areas that may not be visible to the human eye. A comprehensive report is written and electronically delivered to you within 24 hours. Learn more @: http://floridapropertydetectives.com/our-services/full-home-inspection/
Insist on infrared technology
The best home inspection companies use the best tools available. At Florida Property Detectives we proudly use FLIR infrared cameras on all of our home inspections. FLIR is the leader in the thermal imaging industry and have been producing quality infrared cameras since 1978. But having a tool and being properly trained on how to use it are two very different things. We are trained and certified through the Infrared Training Center and follow strict re-certification guidelines. By committing ourselves to continual learning we ensure that we give you the best possible service.
At Florida Property Detectives we also give you incredible value. Every F.P.D. full home inspection and every F.P.D. mold inspection includes a full interior thermal scan. This is a $200 value at no additional cost to you. There isn’t another home inspection company in St. Augustine or Jacksonville that will offer this level of service.
Infrared thermal cameras work by detecting extremely slight differences in surface temperature. These temperature differences may indicate a water leak, areas of missing insulation, or overheated electrical wires and breakers which can be a fire hazard. These are things that are often impossible to see for an inspector who does not use infrared technology. It is such a valuable tool that home owners and home buyers should insist that their home inspector includes a complete infrared scan with every full home inspection and every mold inspection. An F.P.D. home inspection does, giving you value and quality with each inspection.
*My boss recommended Florida Property Detectives to me for a home inspection. They were easy to schedule with and offered a 50% discount on additional services. L. Callahan
* The team at FPD is solid rock. Really on top of things, honest and reliable. Glad to have them serving our area! A. Lumpkins
*We are so grateful to F.P.D. and their professional and completely thorough home inspections on behalf of our customers...A. Helms
*Great job, thank you. The McDaniel family
* Thank you very much for the report. We really appreciate the professionalism, excellent service and the time to send the information. Be sure that we will refer your business to our friends and we hope to work together again. A. Gomez
* Great company to do business with! Timely services and a great price. J. Martin
* We had Florida Property Detectives perform our 11 month inspection on our new home. Monica and Darin were very knowledgeable, thorough, and professional. The report was detailed and formatted perfectly to send directly to our builder before our one year warranty was up! So happy we hired them! We hope others who are approaching their warranty decide to do the same! A. Silva
Florida Property Detectives is committed to understanding and meeting customer expectations while exceeding industry and community standards. Our service will produce a thorough, accurate, and unbiased assessment of the property condition. We will conduct our business with the highest degree of professionalism, integrity, courtesy, and expertise. We are committed to continual learning and improvement.
- 100% money back guarantee
- 50% off all added services
- $100 home buyer's guarantee
- Incredible customer service
- Next-day reports
- Free home maintenance manual
Serving the First Coast Communities of Nassau, Duval, St. Johns, Clay & Flagler Counties