WOOD DESTROYING ORGANISMS
The most damaging wood destroying organisms that attack houses in Florida are termites. Their activity results in damage and control costs that exceed $1.5 billion per year nationally. Termites can cause thousands of dollars to your home if not detected. Beetles, bees, wasps and ants can also attack wood and cause structural damage.
In nature, termites are very beneficial insects because they return dead trees to the soil as nutrients. Unfortunately, termites do not distinguish between wood in your home and a tree in the forest.
Hire us with confidence, we carry:
- General liability insurance
- Errors and omission insurance
- Referring party insurance for realtors
- 100% money back guarantee
- 50% off all added services
- $100 home buyer's guarantee
Serving the First Coast Communities of Nassau, Duval, St. Johns, Clay & Flagler Counties